CREAMY ORANGE MUSTARD DRESSING
Every salad needs a dressing, something like sweet, tangy just like Creamy Orange Mustard Dressing. This dressing is delicious and enhances the flavor of your salad. It can also be used as a dip for chicken nuggets or drizzled over cooked chicken or fish for a delicate creamy taste. It works best as a topping on a well-cooked steak. 5 minutes is all you need to make this versatile dressing!
To get started you will need a medium or a large bowl, a hand egg mixer and a tablespoon for pouring the dressing when serving.
Adding one tablespoon CIRCA in this recipe will enhance its flavor even further. To order CIRCA - Apple Cider Vinegar, click here.
- 1/2 cup of Orange Juice (2 Oranges)
- 3 tablespoons Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon CIRCA - Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper Powder (for taste)
- Squeeze 2 oranges in a bowl and mix the rest of the ingredients until they are mixed into a paste.
- Pour the mixture in a jar and refrigerate.
- Use it as a ready-to-use dressing with your favorite salads.
TIPS - This Creamy Orange Mustard Dressing can also be used as a sauce in sandwiches and burgers.
Visit our website www.xaxu.pk and order CIRCA today. You can also call or WhatsApp on 03008420717 to place an order.