SECRET SURPRISE OMELET
Simple healthy recipes can improve your health. One such tasty recipe is an omelet. This Secret Surprise Omelet is the traditional breakfast in most countries around the world that have their own way of cooking and a diverse set of ingredients that give it a unique flavor. But, did you know? This recipe has a secret ingredient that improves its taste even further. No. it's not soy sauce, although it’s a good option. Try adding a tablespoon of CIRCA – Apple Cider Vinegar when mixing the ingredients.
To get started you will need a medium griddle or a flat pan for cooking omelet, medium bowl & fork for mixing ingredients and cooking specula or flat wooden spoon for flipping the omelet to the other side.
Adding one tablespoon CIRCA in this recipe will enhance its flavor even further. To order CIRCA - Apple Cider Vinegar, click here.
- 5 Eggs.
- 1/2 cup of Chopped Veggies (Onions, Tomatoes & Green Chilli).
- 1/4 or 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- 2 tablespoons CIRCA - Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of Chilli Powder.
- 3-4 tablespoons of Olive Oil (any Cooking Oil would do).
- Chop veggies on a cutting tray and add them to a medium bowl.
- In that bowl, add eggs, chilli powder, CIRCA - Apple Cider Vinegar, and salt. Whisk everything together until mixed.
- Heat up a pan on medium flame, add oil, and pour in the mixture. Let it cook till the bottom side is medium brown.
- Turn its sides and fold omelet in half. Cook both sides till brown. Serve hot in a plate with tea.
TIPS: Use kitchen specula or a flat wooden spoon to turn the omelet. Use two slices of bread to make a sandwich with this omelet in the middle.
Visit our website www.xaxu.pk and order CIRCA today. You can also call or WhatsApp on 03008420717 to place an order.