Staying healthy is the first step towards a better life. Meaning, what we eat or drink affects us sooner or later. As you know, cold beverages are for summer however, you can enjoy them during winter too. Apple Mocktail is one such non-alcoholic drink that is actually beneficial for your body. Plus, adding a tablespoon of CIRCA – Apple Cider Vinegar to the mix gives it a rich refreshing flavor.
To get started, you will need a medium or large glass for serving and frozen ice cubes for extra cool drink. If you are drinking this drink in winter, you can skip ice cubes.
Adding one tablespoon CIRCA in this recipe will enhance its flavor even further. To order CIRCA - Apple Cider Vinegar, click here.
- 2 teaspoons CIRCA - Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Ginger Juice
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1 glass Soda or Sparkling Water
- 2-3 Ice Cubes
- In a glass add fresh ginger juice, lemon juice, honey and CIRCA - Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Add soda or sparkling water till glass is full.
- Mix everything and serve by adding ice cubes.
Tips: This is the one of the best detox drink for autumn breaks. Fresh mint can be added to enhance its flavor even further.