SIDE SALAD APPETIZER
Some dishes require a side sauce and some need a side salad. This Side Salad Appetizer is one of the best and simple to make a salad that can be consumed with, or before your meal. To make its flavor more appealing, try adding a tablespoon of CIRCA – Apple Cider Vinegar while preparing the dressing for this salad. Additionally, you can add sliced olives, cheese cubes, or beans to make this salad a one-time meal.
To get started you will need a medium, cutting tray, a knife (make sure to take care handling it), a bowl or a salad dish for serving this salad.
Adding one tablespoon CIRCA in this recipe will enhance its flavor even further. To order CIRCA – Apple Cider Vinegar, click here.
- 2 whole Cucumbers (ends trimmed, cut into 1/2 inch pieces)
- 3 small Tomatoes (cut into 1/2 inch pieces)
- 1/2 whole Red Onion (halved, sliced thin)
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1/3 cup CIRCA - Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Dill (can use Coriander leaves too)
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese cubes (optional)
- Add cucumbers, tomato, and onions in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl add water, CIRCA - Apple Cider Vinegar, salt, and pepper and mix them well.
- Mix the mixture with cucumbers, tomato, and onions prepared before.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for an hour. Serve with your main dish.
TIPS: Before serving, drain any excess dressing. Add fresh dill or fresh coriander leaves as topping for a great flavor. You can also add 1/2 cup of feta cheese cubes to make salad more tasty.
Visit our website www.xaxu.pk and order CIRCA today. You can also call or WhatsApp on 03008420717 to place an order.