SWEET AUTUMN TEA
Autumn or fall usually comes with you feeling under the weather. This time of year, having a beverage that may help your immune system is a good option. Sweet Autumn Tea is a simple, easy to make drink that can help you rejuvenate your energy during the fall. Made from ginger and cinnamon that are natural flu remedies and mood boosters, with a hint of CIRCA – Apple Cider Vinegar gives this tea an exotic refreshing flavor.
To get started you will need a medium pan for boiling water, one or two cups or a mug for serving this tea.
Adding one tablespoon CIRCA in this recipe will enhance its flavor even further. To order CIRCA - Apple Cider Vinegar, click here.
- 2 cups of water
- 1 & 1/2 tablespoons CIRCA - Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1 tablespoon Organic Honey (as per taste)
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 1 teaspoon Ginger, julienne (skinless, cut in stripes)
- 2 drops Vanilla Essence (optional)
- In a pan add water, cinnamon sticks and ginger.
- After boiling for 5 minutes strain the tea into a cup and mix lime juice and honey in it.
- Serve fresh and warm.
Tips: For a more refreshing taste add in 2 drops of vanilla essence. This tea can refresh your mornings with its rich sweet flavor.
Visit our website www.xaxu.pk and order CIRCA today. You can also call or WhatsApp on 03008420717 to place an order.